Little Island is a short documentary made by Angelos Psomopoulos and Alex Vilaras about the story of a man who chose to abandon all other life for almost 40 years and live on a small Greek island in the south of Crete.
CYA is a not-for-profit educational institution that has been offering semester, academic year, and summer study abroad programs in Greece for over 5 decades. We offer students an academically outstanding program of studies combined with the vibrant experience of day-to-day contact with the people, monuments, and landscape of Greece and the Mediterranean.
- Crisis and Recovery on-site visit to SEV April 24, 2017
- The Mountains Are Calling… April 21, 2017
- CYA Takes DEF April 18, 2017
- What’s on offer at CYA! April 7, 2017
- CYA Public Lecture Series: Wednesday 5, April April 3, 2017
- Thinking of Studying Abroad in Greece? 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose CYA March 27, 2017
- Faces of Pangrati: Meet Pablo March 24, 2017
- “A Life-Changing Experience” – Sister Theoterpi CYA Alumna March 21, 2017
- New Course – The Greek Jews: History, Identity & Memory – CYA Spring ’18 March 20, 2017
- Learning Modern Greek at the Cafè March 20, 2017
academics Ancient Greece Archaeology Athens athens from above Athens Life citylife cool crisis Culture CYA cyablog CYA stories cyathens documentary English Europe events experience faculty Fall Semester field trips film first week reflections greece Greek Food Greek Language History language lecture Modern Greek Mt. Olympus Philosophy politics social media society stories student essays students studyabroad study abroad study in greece travel trips video
Professor of Modern Greek M101 Angeliki Anagnostopoulou, takes her class...
Dr. Evgenia Mylonaki CYA Professor of Philosophy, has had a...
Click to download The CYA Experience eBook CYA Students...
I can vividly recall the look and the awe on...
Living and studying in Greece during these most difficult and...