Welcome to Athens, Greece! The city that never sleeps, except between the times of 2 and 5pm. It has been a rocky start for me here in Athens, I will not lie, but as the days go by I am starting to settle into this foreign city I will be calling home for the next 4 months.
CYA is a not-for-profit educational institution that has been offering semester, academic year, and summer study abroad programs in Greece for over 5 decades. We offer students an academically outstanding program of studies combined with the vibrant experience of day-to-day contact with the people, monuments, and landscape of Greece and the Mediterranean.
- Crisis and Recovery on-site visit to SEV April 24, 2017
- The Mountains Are Calling… April 21, 2017
- CYA Takes DEF April 18, 2017
- What’s on offer at CYA! April 7, 2017
- CYA Public Lecture Series: Wednesday 5, April April 3, 2017
- Thinking of Studying Abroad in Greece? 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose CYA March 27, 2017
- Faces of Pangrati: Meet Pablo March 24, 2017
- “A Life-Changing Experience” – Sister Theoterpi CYA Alumna March 21, 2017
- New Course – The Greek Jews: History, Identity & Memory – CYA Spring ’18 March 20, 2017
- Learning Modern Greek at the Cafè March 20, 2017