Thinking of studying abroad in Greece? Not exactly sure whether it’s right for you? Our Associate Director of Campus Relations Katie Sievers paints a clear picture of what it’s like to study in Greece and highlights a few of the things CYA offers to make sure you make the most out of your study abroad experience in Greece, no matter what your academic background is or how diverse your interests are.
CYA is a not-for-profit educational institution that has been offering semester, academic year, and summer study abroad programs in Greece for over 5 decades. We offer students an academically outstanding program of studies combined with the vibrant experience of day-to-day contact with the people, monuments, and landscape of Greece and the Mediterranean.
- CYA Alumna Next Editor of ASCSA’s Periodical Hesperia April 25, 2017
- Crisis and Recovery on-site visit to SEV April 24, 2017
- The Mountains Are Calling… April 21, 2017
- CYA Takes DEF April 18, 2017
- What’s on offer at CYA! April 7, 2017
- CYA Public Lecture Series: Wednesday 5, April April 3, 2017
- Thinking of Studying Abroad in Greece? 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose CYA March 27, 2017
- Faces of Pangrati: Meet Pablo March 24, 2017
- “A Life-Changing Experience” – Sister Theoterpi CYA Alumna March 21, 2017
- New Course – The Greek Jews: History, Identity & Memory – CYA Spring ’18 March 20, 2017