On October 5-7 CYA was delighted to host The Forum on Education Abroad 3rd European conference Living Change: Education Abroad in 21st Century Europe. We welcomed 350 education abroad administrators and faculty from across Europe, as well as their colleagues from the U.S. who work with European programs and universities.
CYA is a not-for-profit educational institution offering semester, academic year, and summer study abroad programs in Greece. Since our establishment in 1962, we have offered university students an academically rigorous program of studies combined with the vibrant experience of day-to-day contact with the people, monuments, and landscape of Greece and the Mediterranean - a rapidly changing region with a uniquely varied past.
- Faces of Pangrati: Meet Chris February 20, 2017
- Watch 4.1 miles – Academy Award Nominated Greek Short Film February 20, 2017
- How to Make the Ultimate Greek Cheese Platter February 17, 2017
- CYA President’s Smart Moves for University Reform February 14, 2017
- CYA Public Lecture “Bronze Age and Archaic Boeotia: New Research at Ancient Eleon” 14/02 February 9, 2017
- Despite economic crisis, Greeks are willing to give February 7, 2017
- 5 Things I Discovered in My First Week as an Athenian February 7, 2017
- Get Her to the Greek! February 6, 2017
- New Student Bloggers Join CYA Media Lab Team February 5, 2017
- Orientation 2017 – CYA Welcomes Spring Semester Students February 1, 2017
academics Ancient Greece archaeological institute of america Archaeology Athens athens from above Athens Marathon 2016 citylife cool crisis Culture CYA documentary English Europe events experience faculty Fall Semester field trip field trips film first week reflections forum on education abroad greece Greek Language History landcapes language Modern Greek Mt. Olympus Philosophy politics social media society stories student conference student essays students studyabroad study abroad study in greece travel trips video
Dr. Evgenia Mylonaki CYA Professor of Philosophy, has had a...
Click to download The CYA Experience eBook CYA Students...
I can vividly recall the look and the awe on...
Living and studying in Greece during these most difficult and...
In meeting an architect inside the Parthenon to discuss new...